Saturday, 1 November 2014

Will I write Again ?


So will I write again today ? All my writing I shall be posting on this blog was written about 3 years ago. Can I still write like that today ? Well, ive only posted my efforts after seeing another blogger doing the same and I guess it made me sit up and finally take action...
   Those were heady days back then, and the sudden bursts of inspiration often came in Autumn and often when the moon was showing, sometimes I even jumped out of bed in the early hours to capture an idea i'd had and get it down on paper. There is no doubting looking back I was in a Peak Experience state of mind and no mistake. In fact I was in that heightened state for several years and this fed my creative side. Of course this state couldn't last forever, thank goodness, in the end it would have ruined me. I shall never be in that state ever again as it was a right of passage to the esoteric path no less. I still bare the scars today and am having to learn how to live an everyday life whilst giving it the attention it now deserves.
    In many ways this blog is a better recording of a Peak Experience than my Golden Blog. This blog captures my mental change and the dizzy level of ideas I found popping into my head from where exactly I don't know. Some of then felt pre-written or as if I was re-writing them. Creativity is a funny thing. Ive no idea whether if it can be all re-booted again today ?

No comments:

Post a Comment